I read and reviewed 26 books in 2013. Here they all are.
- Leaving the Atocha Station by Ben Lerner – 2 stars
- Freedom by Jonathan Franzen – 4 stars
- Among Others by Jo Walton – 4 stars
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling – 2 stars
- The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell – 3 stars
- Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire – 2 stars
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald – 5 stars
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – 5 stars
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple – 3 stars
- Some Things that Meant the World to Me by Joshua Mohr – 2 stars
- Consider the Lobster by David Foster Wallace – 5 stars
- Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer – 4 stars
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer – 3 stars
- Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain – 3 stars
- The Financial Lives of the Poets by Jess Walter – 4 stars
- Stonemouth by Iain Banks – 4 stars
- Embassytown by China Mieville – 3 stars
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger – 4 stars
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld – 3 stars
- Shift by Hugh Howey – 4 stars
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell – 5 stars
- Railsea by China Mieville – 2 stars
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – 4 stars
- The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco – 2 stars
- Oblivion by David Foster Wallace – 4 stars
- The Sisters Brothers by Patrick deWitt – 4 stars
Phew! On to next year. Happy reading, everyone!
Love seeing all the book covers in one place like that, so pretty!
Congratulations on reaching half a Cannonball!
I thought I was the only person that didn’t like The Name of the Rose – sucks great title, such a boring book!
Well done – way to get them in just under the wire!!